We are seeking a youth / young adults pastor from any Pentecostal denomination who is married, fluent in English with preference to:
• Those with prior experience and/or a theological degree.
• Having a strong passion for and experience in developing youth/young adults through various church ministries are encouraged to apply.
• Provide overall leadership and personal ministry involvement to all the youth and young adults ministries in strengthening their commitment and growth in faith through Jesus Christ.
• Available to provide counseling to youths and young families who are struggling with life and spiritual matters.
• Build relationship with the youth and young adults through spending time as group activities and through 1:1 interaction.
• Provide mentorship and develop the youths and young adults to develop their skills and spiritual relationship.
• Give direction and guidance to church members’ spiritual development, education, outreach, fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, missions, praise & worship and leadership training.
• Provide leadership and support for all youth related activities and ministries as well as providing opportunities for evangelism
• Create a vision for the future and growth of the ministry: plan, communicate, and lead the ministry to achieve results.
• Bridge any gaps between older and younger generations for growth of church.
• Assist the Senior Pastor and Elected Board in fulfilling God’s overall vision for the church as well as planning meetings and other needs of the church.
· If interested, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and a short introduction to you.
· One of the board members will be in contact with you to confirm your interest as well as to give you an overview of the opportunity.
· Once received, we will send a link with a password on our website to fill out our application that includes personal information & short questions.
· As we get applicants, we will setup a phone call with the Youth Pastor search committee to get to know each other.
· Further steps to be discussed after the conference call.